Thursday, July 27, 2017

Welome to Second Grade!

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to Second Grade! I am so excited to have you in my class this year!

My name is Ms. Castillo. I will be the Lead Teacher in 2A this year. We are so lucky to have Miss Six as our Assistant Teacher. She is an incredible asset to our class.

Every Monday this blog will be updated with the week's highlights. Look here to see what is going on with our class, for announcements and reminders, or to see pictures of all of the fun and learning we are doing in 2A.

I will send you an email reminder of blog posts or you can subscribe to the blog and get email notifications of posts.

Check back in the coming days for more details about our classroom.

If you need to contact me, email is the best way to do so.

I look forward to partnering with you this year!

-Ms. Castillo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Blog of the Year

Important Dates   1.       Wednesday, May 22nd: Insect Museum  2.       Thursday, May 23 rd : Last Day of School/ Charlotte's  We...