1. Part 3 of the Simple Machines Project is due Wednesday, December 4th.
2. Poem recitation Friday.
1. December 17th - 19th: Early Dismissal
2. December 20th - January 4th: Winter Break
A Look in the Classroom
1. ELA: In Grammar we are doing a close examination of adjectives. For writing, we are focusing on letter writing, which is a beautiful addition to our Sarah Plain and Tall unit! We will also extend our discussion on topic sentences.
2. History: We will discuss the first Olympics! Students will be able to identify the most important battles of the Persian Wars and we will take a close look at the architecture of Athens.
3. Science: Students will continue examine the digestive system, with a close review of each of the 5 part.
4. Math Objectives:
1. Relate division by 2 to multiplication by 2.
2. Practice division facts for 2
3. Solve word problems
4. Practice multiplication facts for 2 and 3 and division facts for 2
1. Friday, December 7th: Spelling Test
2. Monday, December 10th: Science Test (Study Guide going home Friday, December 7th)